You could say that Dani discovered the stage at an early age but really it was the other way around. The stage discovered Dani. From the age of three she was stealing the show as a student of The Lynda Keane Talent School in Sydney. There, she studied all forms of dance including Ballet, Tap and Jazz and broadened her natural talent through Acrobatics, Singing and Acting. By the age of seven Dani was performing in TV commercials and Telethons, and held a regular spot in the annual Royal Easter Show. She featured in Royal Command Performances for the Queen at the Sydney Opera House and furthered her training under the watchful direction of Patricia & Valma Saill and Valma Briggs. She went on to study ballet full time for two years adding weekly classes with the Sydney Dance Company and David Atkins Dynamite Studio to ensure hers was an accomplished repertoire.
- Five Years spent as Dance Captain, Assistant Choreographer &
- Company Manager for Resorts World Singapore & Malaysia
- During this time Dani was involved in seven shows featuring in acts from Vegas to the Moulin Rouge with a cast of 40 dancers.
- Toured nationally throughout Australia with Guiseppe Raffas production of AIDA as a dancer with members of the Queensland Ballet Company
- Toured nationally throughout Australia with the Legends of Rock ‘n Roll tour as a dancer, working with singers such as Jerry Lee Lewis, Lesley Gore and the Supremes’ Mary Wilson.
- Performed in Jupiters Casino show ‘Odyssey’ on the Gold Coast as a dancer with Ross Coleman
- Performed as a lead dancer at The Sheraton Walker Hill in Seoul, Korea
- Dance Captain and Company Manager for Danze Fantasy
- Productions, touring shows in Tokyo Japan.
- Dancer in the Bicentennial Concert Sydney Entertainment
- Dance Captain and Company Manager aboard Cunard Cruise Lines, Silverseas Cruise Lines and Costa Cruise Lines sailing throughout the Mediterranean, Caribbean, Alaska and Africa.
Production Manager for DFP Productions working on shows in Neptunes Theatre, Singapore, Genting Highlands resort, Malaysia and most recently (2011-2012) with ‘Genesis’ at Jupiters Casino, Gold Coast.
The past nine years have found Dani right here on the Gold Coast as Principal of Ashmore Dance, a highly successful dance program run from within the Ashmore PCYC. This program teaches Ballet, Contemporary dance, Tap and Jazz and currently includes 300 dance students, approximately 70 of whom participate in their R.A.D Ballet Examinations each year. The students also perform in an annual dance concert held at the Arts Centre Gold Coast & selective students also have the opportunity to participate in dance eisteddfods each year throughout the Gold Coast.
Other teaching credits include:
- Ransley Ballet & Dance Centre – Contemporary and Jazz
- Hinterland Dance Academy – Contemporary, Jazz and Tap
- Corina’s School Of Dance – Ballet, Contemporary, Jazz and Tap
- Jill Ford Dance Studio – Jazz and Tap